THE SESAME PROJECT
SESAME will serve as a coordinated R&D programme for nuclear thermal-hydraulics reactor safety, supporting both future reactors and the continued safe operation of existing nuclear plants...
The European Union is a leader in the nuclear field. SESAME will contribute to the reinforcement of this leadership through two main aspects...
Apply now for the SESAME Final International Workshop that will be held from 19-21 March at the NRG site in Petten, the Netherlands.
Get more information
Calendar of events
Stay up to date
- Related projects
- Related links
- ADRIANA (Advanced Reactor Initiative and Network Arrangement)
- ASTRID (Advanced Sodium Technological Reactor for Industrial Demonstration) - in FR
- CP-ESFR (Collaborative Project for a European Sodium Fast Reactor)
- JASMIN (Joint Advanced Severe Accidents Modelling and Integration for Sodium-Cooled Fast Neutron Reactors)
- LEADER (Lead-cooled European Advanced DEmonstration Reactor)
- NURESAFE (Nuclear Reactor Safety Simulation Platform)
- MAX (MYRRHA Accelerator eXperiment, research and development programme)
- MAXSIMA (Methodology, Analysis, and eXperiments for the "Safety In MYRRHA Assessment)
- MYRRHA (Multi-purpose hybrid research reactor for high-tech applications)
- MYRTE (MYRRHA Research and Transmutation Endeavour)
- SEALER (Swedish Advanced Lead Reactor)
- SEARCH (Safe ExploitAtion Related CHemistry for HLM reactors)
- SILER (Seismic-Initiated events risk mitigation in LEad-cooled Reactors)